Looking for the perfect guide to know how to use Microsoft Toolkit? If yes then you came to the perfect place As in today’s article, I am gonna show you the complete steps that you can follow to use this tool on your computer.
The steps are not difficult at all but instead of this most people face problems in it. That’s why I thought to write an even better guide that helps my visitors.
Make sure to read the complete steps twice otherwise you may damage system files.
After reading this article you will 100% understand the usage and know the worth of this tool. Ok, so let’s now move to our guide without wasting any time.
Should I Use Microsoft Toolkit On My Computer
Have you ever asked yourself this question? If not then ask once and then let me tell you the answer. Microsoft Windows is the most popular operating system all around the world as compare to any other OS. But the downfall of Microsoft is their OS is not free at all, while macOS and Linux or other Operating System are totally free to use.
So, these Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 comes with the 30-day of a free trial. After the trial ends you can still use the Windows but cannot use some advanced features.
For example, you won’t receive any update from their servers, you won’t be able to use Windows Defender. Also, it restricts you from changing wallpapers, customizing Windows and many more.
Even the worst part is you will see the Watermark which says “Activate Your Windows 10, 7, 8” or whatever you use. This is the thing that I really hate and so the answer from my side is Yes, you should use Microsoft Toolkit on your machine.
It is because not everyone can afford the license for themselves to activate Windows 10. So, this Toolkit is a free tool that not only helps to activate Windows but you can also activate Microsoft Office as well. Isn’t it’s great? Of course, it is! Now let’s learn the proper way of using this tool.
If you want to learn more about this tool then follow this link: Microsoft Toolkit Everything You Need To Know | Beginners Guide 
How to Use Microsoft Toolkit
Ok, so here are the complete steps that you need to follow:
1. First of all, make sure to Download Microsoft Toolkit from our website (because another source may contain virus so we are not guaranteed about this).
2. Now disable Antivirus if any third-party is installed and also disable Windows Defender by following the below steps.
Open Start Menu > Click Gear Icon (Settings) from left-menu > Scroll Down and open Update & Security > From right-side select Windows Defender > Click on Open Windows Defender Security Center > Now click on Virus & Threat Protection > Then open Virus & Threat Protection Settings > Using the Switcher Disable Real-time Protection.
3. Now we are ready to go, just open the folder where you download this tool and extract it using WinRar, or 7Zip.
4. It will then create a folder with the label of Zip file, open that folder and right-click on Microsoft Toolkit.exe and click Run as Administrator.
5. It will launch a Window there so from there you see two icons 1. Windows and Office. Now choose the icon which product you want to activate. For Windows click on Windows icon and for the Office just click on Office icon.
6. After this, it will launch another Window now from the above menu select Activation and then choose the tool Auto KMS.
7. Under tools click on Install button and wait until the KMS Server installed on your machine.
8. Now simply from the right side menu click on Activate and the process will take a few seconds.
Then you will see the success message appears there, that’s it. We have successfully activated Windows 10/Office on our machine.
This is the easiest guide that anyone can follow and will 100% learn how to use Microsoft Toolkit. Because all the steps are very clear that anyone can understand easily. I hope you just loved this article and find it helpful.
Also, if this tool doesn’t work for you then don’t worry there is an alternative to it which is KMSPico. It works the same as Toolkit and is light in size as well. If you want to give it a try then follow the link and you will learn everything about it.